The Benefits of Orbry Electric Underfloor Heating
Underfloor heating is great for taking the chill off cool floors in the winter, but it also has many other benefits.
- Great for Small Spaces – Electric underfloor heating is perfect for heating one or two rooms in the home, like a bathroom or kitchen.
- Warms up Fast – The mats heat up quickly, giving you comfortably warms floors when you need them.
- Suitable for Most Floors – Orbry electric underfloor heating mats can be used with laminate, tiles or carpeted floors.
- Easy to Install – The self-adhesive mats are extremely easy to install, and can be tiled immediately after installation.
- Cost Effective – Heats effectively at lower temperatures than traditional radiators, potentially reducing your energy bills.
- Flexible Heating Options – Underfloor heating can be used in conjunction with other heating such as radiators or heated towel rails, or on its own – giving you freedom to change the layout of your room without radiators getting in the way.
- More Hygienic – Wall mounted radiators can become dust traps, and this dust is then circulated throughout the room. Electric underfloor heating is therefore much more hygienic, and is a great choice for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Ultra Thin Mats – Orbry heating mats are very thin, meaning they wont add much height to your floors and they can be installed on any floor in the home.
- Perfect for Wet Rooms – In wet rooms, underfloor heating can help evaporate surface water from the floor – helping to avoid slippery surfaces.
- 10 Year Warranty – Each Orbry underfloor heating mat comes with a 10 year warranty – register online to make sure yours is protected.