The Benefits of Tileable Wet Room Shower Trays
There are many different shower trays you can choose from – from plastic liners that sit above the floor level to stylish (and expensive) stone trays. But at Orbry we feel that a tileable wet room shower tray gives the best look – in fact we have made a list of the top 10 incredible benefits that our tileable wet room shower trays will give you and your home.
- Stylish seamless look with the rest of your wet room. By using our tileable shower tray there is no need for a plastic, white shower tray. Instead your desired tile can be used throughout the entire room to create a beautiful, seamless look.
- No step up or over into the shower. At Orbry we have designed our shower trays to have level-access. This means you’ll never have to step up or over a bath or step. Unlike other plastic shower trays our shower trays are accessible to everyone, suitable for all members of the family and those with mobility issues.
- The trays are made of waterproof material. We have made sure our trays are completely waterproof to make sure your wet room is watertight and avoid any costly repairs in the future.
- Built in “falls” or slope to help water drain away. All our trays have a gently slope from the outside edges to the drain, which helps to prevent excess water remaining on your floor. This will help keep your wet room clean and dry.
- Extra anti-slip. There is no need to use anti-slip mats on our shower trays. The tiles you chose to use should have their own slip resistance, which can then be enhanced by using mosaic tiles. With their smaller surface area and therefore more grout lines, they provide additional grip. This makes our shower trays a safer alternative.
- Ready to tile. The high compressive strength and material of our wet room shower trays means they are ready to be tiled upon as soon as they have been installed. This makes them great for any project, big or small.
- Easy to clean. Thanks to the trays being underneath the tiles there are no hard to reach spots, making cleaning, easy, simple, with no fuss.
- Insulating. Our Orbry shower trays have insulating properties which not only helps your feet stay toasty in the winter, but also makes them well suited to underfloor heating.
- Fire retardant material. Just like the wet room shower trays have inherent insulating properties, all the trays are made from a fire retardant material. This means that you are building your home with the safest materials possible.
- 10 year guarantee. It is part of our Orbry promise that we offer a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects, so your wet room will be safeguarded for years to come.
Alongside all these astounding benefits the Orbry wet room shower tray is lightweight, easy to handle, and easy to cut making installation a breeze. With all these benefits what’s stopping you from installing yours? Get online and find your perfect shower tray today.